What's the easiest way to contact OpenRent staff?

Hi. Absolutely love the platform. I accept it’s not perfect but it’s incredible value for money.

I used it last Summer for student changeovers and it worked brilliantly. I’ve just posted an advert and had to immediately pause it as I noticed none of the description text carried over to Rightmove - it’s the only platform I really focus on. Is there anything the OpenRent Team can do regarding this, or how can I best contact them?

Also, if it doesn’t carry forward the video tour link, has anyone considered posting the URL to the video (usually short), as a .jpg or image. Not sure if Rightmove allows this or not.

Hi @Stuart13 -

how can I best contact them?

You can use the contact / need help button on every page on our site to contact us.

I’ve just posted an advert and had to immediately pause it as I noticed none of the description text carried over to Rightmove

You can go to your preferences here: Please Sign In / Register First | OpenRent

You can then set: “Only publish with full description and photos”, just note there are some caveats (as explained on the website) to doing this.

Also, if it doesn’t carry forward the video tour link, has anyone considered posting the URL to the video (usually short), as a .jpg or image. Not sure if Rightmove allows this or not.

If you’ve added a video, it will be added to your rightmove advert. Do let us know if you have any problems with this. There should be no need to add a URL via an image, and if you did so, it would be rejected (adding delays for you), so I don’t advise this.

Regards, Daz.

Thanks Daz. Yes, one of your colleagues explained via email. excellent service. Thank you.

1 Like