Wales Landlords

Im confused as to how i can use open rent for my property in wales, is there a special section with information? can I use the rent now referencing for the occupation contract, are there any wales based landlords using this
Im a registered landlord with a licenced property but looking to get tenants in for the first time since it changed, when the rules changed I issued a statement and the copies of the certs but want to make sure Im doing it correctly!

Hi @Kath10,

Thanks for posting.

No special settings or configuration needed, it will work seamlessly (much like for landlords in England). We did post some articles with respect to the updated legislation to ensure existing landlords were supported when the Renting Homes (Wales) Act 2016 came into force, for example:

But if you’re new to OpenRent then you can simply follow the normal steps / guidance to advertise and then set up your tenancy. We’ll automatically configure the correct tenancy type based on your property location. :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Daz.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.