Washing machine

in my property it looks like the junky tenant runs the business instead of an agency who let mt this flat. They always say they cannot do anything and reffere to her… I just don’t understand why is my aggrement signed with the agency and i pay them?

I honestly feel and strongly believe that rather than “remove” the washing machine, leave it where it is and “remove” the bloody tenant!!

2 Likes

Yup I share your pain at texting 20 something tenants, mine are 2 male nurses previously in a HMO I have had more MSG’s from them in two months than a tenant that I had for five years :flushed:

1 Like

Interesting - good point. Thank you

Thank you everyone :slight_smile:

Clever!!! Thanks! Will start doing this!! Or say the ones there are not part of the contract & if they fail, they would need to replace?

Here is a funny one, my tenant bought a new gas cooker and put my old one ( nothing wrong with it she didnt like the colour) in the shed, without asking. My cooker got stolen so I have said to her that she will need to leave hers or replace upon leaving. The gas check has been done but the gassafe man says I dont need to check the cooker as she bought it, so he charged her to check it, bisarre !!.

If and when it becomes yours then it has to be checked. It does not matter if they blow themselves up with their cooker ,as long as they do not blow themselves up with your cooker !!