What certificate landlord needs before renting out properties


Got the building insurance and EPC certificate I am about to let out unfurnished property just need to confirm about the safety certificates landlords needs to give tenants . One being GAS safety certificate and EICR , Do we need to have PAT safely certificate ? portable appliance belong to tenants why we need to pay to have that checked?

Hi Sumaira, you can find a full checklist of everything you need to do when letting a property here. It includes the rules on EPCs, Gas Safety Certificates, EICRs, PAT and much more.