Difficulty renting when self employed

Hello. Due to Covid 19 me and my partner started home based business, so we are self employed at the moment. The owners of the house moved to america and suddenly decided to sell the house so we have only 3 months notice as they said. We’ve been trying to find a house but they said to us that usual 6 months rent in advance. It is little bit problem for us because we are big family and we would need about £10.000 for that kind of house we need to live like humans which we don’t have. But my question is . . . Do you know if I will find a house trough the same agency if they will still ask me for garantor or 6 months rent or they will just sort of "let it be’’? They know about our business and the situation but we can’t reach them at the moment so I’m asking you for advice. Also I heard that due covid 19 we have the right to get 6 months notice instead of 3. Tganks for help.

Hullo this means you have no accounts as a self employed couple? this makes it difficult as you cannot prove income. You will probably need a guarantor. I doubt they will “let it be”

Not sure what you mean by account as self employed couple. We don’t have official business account but we have separate account which is only for business. We are officially registered partnership business and we have evidence of all income and expences since beginning. I know it doesn’t mean anything for them but I just thought that as we’ve been great tenants and we’ve been paying always on time that maybe they don’t have to do this 6 months rent procedure.

accounts tha tyou submit to show a years earnings to the taxman