Do OpenRent have Customer Support

It’s 6 or 7 years since I’ve used OpenRent and gave them a 5 star review. Things seem very different now, it doesn’t seem possible to make any direct contact with them in order to ask a question! I’ve been struggling for 30 minutes then found a link to send a message. But this simply produced a pop-up with more FAQ suggestions, no message box. Is support only through this customer chat forum now? If so I’ll not bother using OpenRent for the property I want to let now.

You can contact them directly from here: Contact OpenRent

Usually very quick

But how do I contact them for the quick reply???

They are quick via email usually

1 Like

But what is the email address!!! I can’t find it anywhere on the website. The link below the text saying “Or alternatively, just ask a member of our team - we don’t bite” doesn’t provide a message box just more FAQ suggestions!

I can’t spend more time on this, if pre-purchase questionscan’t be answered I wonder how bad the after purchase will be. It was superb 7 or 8 years ago. I’ll now use a High St. agent to whom I can have easy email contact.

It was in my first reply
Replace (at) with @

Like I said they respond quick.

You’re welcome

Apologies. I didn’t see it as their email address since it wasn’t in the ‘usual’ format. I gues they forbid the posting of email address here? Again apologies.

1 Like

How do I get a human to read and respond? I ask for my landlord account details to be looked at before responding, but the response clearly hasn’t followed these simple instructions, then I get a donotreply type email.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.