How do I actually get to speak to a real person at OpenRent

Ordered references for two tenants which were subsequently cancelled (email prompts went into their junk box so they didn’t see it within the seven days).

Trying to navigate my way around this site and find the right categories on this automated site is impossible. Have emailed, get an auto response. Phone no better, keep getting sent in circles or cut off.

Any advice?

5 Likes

Hi Charles, sorry to hear of the issues you’ve had surrounding your references. We do need the applicants to confirm their details and to agree to be referenced before we are able to continue. Emails and SMSs are sent to them with instructions on how to do this, as well as our referencing partners calling them, so I’m sorry if these were missed.

I can see someone from the team has already got back to you via email. In future if you email us we will respond within one working day. You can also message us through the website, post on the community here, phone us or take a look at our Help Centre for an immediate answer.

Thanks, Elinor

1 Like

Can I request some help please.

2 Likes

Hi @Morgan

Our customer support team are available between 09:00 - 18:00, Monday - Saturday and respond to any enquiry within one working day.

You can always contact customer support by clicking the blue “need help” button at the bottom of your screen or following the link below:

1 Like

Hiw can i get in touch with openrent staff.

1 Like

Hi Mona,

Our customer support team are available between 09:00 - 18:00, Monday - Saturday and respond to any enquiry within one working day.

You can always contact customer support by clicking the blue “need help” button at the bottom of your screen or following the link below:

1 Like