Electricity Supply rate for Landlords

Warning . do not use Opus as your electricity supplier as out of contract they charge nearly £1 a day standing charge and in a contract they want you to stay for 4 years

5 Likes

British gas pretend you haven’t notified them of change of provider and then put you on an onerous tariff until it is rectified. Expensive and their after sales service is poor. There is no way to contact them and after a while the credit history threats are deployed. They say I have not complained for therefore it’s not an issue. They seem to deny everything and just don’t deal with it.

2 Likes

Trying to get help from utilities can be a nightmare.

i waited in on 5 seperate occasions for scottish power to turn up to change a meter. they didnt turn up and credit to them they reinbursed with £250 cheque.

Check out Opus electric supplier replies to a complaint, its a bog standard reply . A real laugh. A tip I have found is when you ring up a company to complain ,at least write down what you and they say and the date and time. The complaint may cover many weeks and phone calls. Opus are experienced rip off merchants and do not beleive your meter readings. Does anyone have the name of a good recording machine that will record off the mobile and a landline?