External referencing

Can Open rent pls reply. I have an applications for my apartment which I am referencing externally. A holding deposit was paid to OR jsit before the wkn and the referencing obviously didn’t happen at the wkn. Now I have 30 hours left of the 96 hours and I have to take an action or the deposit will be returned. Either pay for referencing with yourselves or go straight to contract. Why isn’t there an option for external referencing being done or any help or info regarding how to proceed? It’s quite annoying as I feel I’m being forced to use your referencing

@Sherry2 - I have replied to your first post here (this topic will be closed as it’s a duplicate):

Why isn’t there an option for external referencing being done or any help or info regarding how to proceed? It’s quite annoying as I feel I’m being forced to use your referencing

We certainly don’t force anyone to use our referencing service, and I’ve linked you to public guidance explaining what to do in your situation, as well as responded with specific options for you.