How to trace an ex tenant

My tenant left during notice period, failed to pay rent
Left a lot of unwanted furniture items for me to move
Caused damage and stole items
The deposit is with DPS which doesn’t even cover the rent owed.
I have made a claim on the deposit, filed a statutory declaration and now tenants have disagreed and refused to use DPS dispute service which now means deposit will only be released with a court order which the tenants have to apply for at their own expense approx £50
The ex tenants are just being spiteful
I don’t have a forwarding address for them only an email address and a mobile no, has any landlord had this problem and is there anyway of tracing the ex tenants new address

you could use a private tracing agency

You may be better writing the loss off and moving on .