Joint Uc now, renting as single

Hello
Im new to Open rent.
I have a joint Uc claim with a partner. Im also on LCWRA, not working. My partner works full time, so payments from our joint UC are low because his income is considered. Relationship broke down and I have to move out ASAP. I was told that I can be single claim only when I move out which I cant because I have nowhere to go.

1. What proof of income as a single claim ( at the moment is joint, showing my ex partner as well) will be accepted by a landlords in my situation?
  2. Can my benefits be used to make up for rent that will be higher than my LHA?(London)? If yes, up to what amount. If a rent is 1350, and my allowance is 1300, will I be considered?

I have perfect references of renting one property for 11 years in the area Im looking at but I wont have a guarantor. Im 38years old female, no children,non smoker.
What are my chances overall to rent a property and what is the best strategy? To complicate situation further,I live with my ex partner in North of England but want to go back and rent in London borough where I lived for many years until last year.
Thanks

Your chances are low. I rent properties in London at that level. I get 80-100 requests for each. It’s not about you alone, it’s about you compared to 80 others. Your situation is highly unlikely to be the best amongst 80 people.

Thanks for reply

Im new to open rent so forgive my ignorance but
80 to 100 applicants? I find it hard to believe it. I saw cheap properties on Zoopla in London with rent even being reduced, some of them staying for weeks on website. How can it be that many applicants, yet landlords are listing properties for weeks and even reducing the rent?

It can take weeks to process an applicant. They may fail and so property remains live.

I had over 80 applicants in 3 weeks last few times. This is pretty normal now.

All I can tell you is my actual experience. Up to you if you want to believe or not.