Landlord Insurance for New Built

HI all

My property for rent is new built. and the developer offer Buildmark policy, provided by NHBC , which has 10 years insurance.
and the managment company got the insurance that cover flood & fire…
As a landlord,and my apartment is unfurnished. do i still need to buy a landlord insurance (to cover building only)?

is tenant responsibility to buy insurance that cover the content?


contents belonging to the tenant . They insure them

You have to insure your own contents if you wish to. I havent bothered with separate insurance where I have flats covered by block insurance, but everyone has to make their own choices on insurance.