Landlord’s don’t let anyone rent space in your head, unless they are a good tenant…

I am looking for a two bedroom property anywhere by the sea. I am happy to go in and redecorate, and travel to view, as I am looking for a long term tenancy for my adult son and myself. I am able to provide deposits and references. I do not waste a landlords time by making enquiries about a property I can not afford. I am currently receiving Universal Credit,

Unfortunately any tenant, regardless of whether or not they receive DSS, has the potential to be disruptive and cost you a lot of time, effort, energy and money. There really are no guarantees as it ultimately comes down to an individuals character, which is why I communicate with honesty when contacting a landlord.

The fact that people receive DSS does not mean that they all share the same character traits. The same applies for people not receiving DSS. Not all of those people are trustworthy, organised, reliable or kind, regardless of how they earn their money. Every case is individual.

So, it would be great if any landlords near the sea who are looking for a tenant that will respect you and your property, please drop me a message.

I am trying to communicate this way as to date, I have had no luck on replies, so my aim is to try another angle

1 Like