Let agreed..who did it?

I paid 69 GBP for full service and for last 4 days there were no queries coming and today I noticed someone has put my listing as Let agreed. Who could have done this and removed my listing.

How to reach customer service on open rent to sort this out.

No deposit received …please tell me whom to contact…I want my listing and I do not want to pay 69 pounds again to open rent for the same.

This seems like an open rent fraud

Fraud? How is this fraud?

You should be able to mark it as an available again.

Please check the listing has not been created correctly. I am losing on days for this listing. The property is still not showing on rightmove —unless you carry out multiple clicks on search. In first time search the property is not coming up. Please correct the listing as the reactivation has not been done properly and the search on rightmove and zoopla is not showing the property.

It looks like open rent team does not have professionals who work effectively. Without checking the activity on the listing Open rent team went and de-list just becasue I have not responded in 72 hours. And this is when I am responding to all the trenant queries that were coming a day before the team delisted my property. There is no legal limit of 3 days in any process of the world.

This is a total fraud where Open rent has not effectively delivered to- what I have paid for. I feel cheated as I am losing money for each day I loose and due to your team removing the listing I lost 4 days now. PLEASE TELL ME YOUR COCMPLAINT PROCESS as I want to raise a complaint against your service.

You agreed to these terms when you signed up. Legality is nothing to do with it.

Requiring landlords to respond to enquiries within 72 hours is needed so that tenants do not lose faith in openrent and that high standards are maintained.

If your ad is deactivated you can simply re-enable it. Takes seconds as does replying to tenant enquiries. You would have had multiple reminders emailed to you.

Theres are thousands of happy landlords who use open rent. I am one of them. Openrent is fantastic affordable tool. Play by the rules and it will be fine.

You should pay for an estate agent I think.

3 Likes