No guarantor but referencing and affordability clear

Hi

I found tennant, new to UK so no guarantor, but referencing and affordability is clear

She is ok to pay 4 month advance, and 5 weeks deposit

So plz guide me as she is doctor, so single mum on 1 year visa

Can I make her 6 month AST and once she clear all credit checks I can extend her contract

1. so she said she will pay me first 2 months rent and rest 4 months I can take from her advanced payment

2. will this work?
    What if any issue and can I ask to go or something goes wrong at end of her contract

Plz help

You need to do some landlord training.
Theres quite a few associations you can join.

This type of tenant was my bread and butter and I never had problems with them. I did interview them very thoroughly though.

Im not entirely clear what you mean by the payments, but you need to be careful with them in case some of the money could be interpreted as an illegal deposit.

Third party credit checks will be of little value with a new arrival. I would do it myself, looking at bank statements, credit card statements, savings, employment contract, references etc. This needs to be done BEFORE any contract is signed. Dont forget to request her Right to Rent share code too.

I would echo Mark’s suggestion about training. Mistakes in this business can cost you 10 years profits.