No window blind in bathroom, frosted glass not ok for tennant

Youre overthinking it way too much. It’s cheap and simple to fit, so yes get one sorted for your tenant

1 Like

all this over a window blind No wonder there is no peace in the world.

2 Likes

Haha! A cheap roller blind from B&Q would easily suffice surely?

3 Likes

Haha yes so much drama over a cheap window blind!

2 Likes

If it’s me, I would get that done. Often the tenant ask me to carry out some work to either enhance the place or for their convenience or safety. I just get the tenants to confirm the work done or curtain or blind added with a picture, either email or a signature to show the check out person that there has been an addition or the blind or curtain has been added or replaced.

2 Likes

REALLY? You are making an issue of a blind for goodness sake. Whats 15 / 20 quid out of your profits. You provided them in with the rent so you are responsible thats what they signed up for. Next time remove all curtains and blinds then they know its down to them. Male or female we all want privacy in the bathroom. Patterned windows do not give privacy.

1 Like

Anyone know where I can get rollorblinds from that I can fit without a drill? with the pole that slots into the right size

Thanks can you recommend any companies.

Where do you reocmmend I get them from?

I had the same problem with a shower over the bath, and the blind just kept getting moulded so I put a shower screen tight to the wall , the ones you twist and the fit tight , works a treat !

I usually get two quotes, one from a local blinds company (look on Nextdoor for recommendations in your local area) and another quote from Hillary blinds. Alternatively, as some others have suggested, you could buy a simple roller blind from B&Q or something and ask a handyman to install it.

1 Like

you measure the width of the window and the drop or hieght and take the measurements to a window blind company

1 Like

Jeez you don’t need to be a landlord to put up a rollerblind it doesn’t need to be expensive.
B and Q, Wickes, Argos…they all do them. I’d be concerned as a tenant if you made such a fuss over such a small thing.

1 Like

I’ve stopped supplying any blinds, they get trashed and just more hassle. Tenants fit their own, none have minded doing this.

Absolutely agree, but if it was already there and fell down or broke cos it was on its last legs, then not unreasonable for it to be replaced.