Open rent complaint

Hi guys, any help appreciated.

I uploaded two properties yesterday morning, neither have them have appeared on any portal in 36 hours and I have provided the documents requested and it keeps kicking them back and the property still remains offline and I’m £58 down for nothing. The listing also says if there is a problem with the documents that open rent will let me know but no one has been in touch and I have sent 3 messages that haven’t been replied too? Does anyone know what on earth I can do? There is no email or telephone number to complain to I feel like I’ve been completely conned.

they will get back to you be patient

They tend to email you so check your junk? If the documents are sent back it’s because they’re insufficient.

Hi Jack,

Before any OpenRent listing goes fully live, it goes a series of thorough security checks. As part of this process, you may be asked to provide documentation to confirm that you own the property or have permission to list it.

It appears that you have now uploaded these documents and that your listings are now both live.

Please email us at https://www.openrent.co.uk/faq#i-have-more-questions if you have any questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you manage to get this resolved?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Landlord ignoring but responding to other enquiries