Pets and having them

no one is saying your money is not good enough. Money is not an issue… No one has said you do not have enough funds

Well I have both problems, pets and on benefits, shows that serving your country means nothing in this country.

there are many who struggle to find a place .blind ,disabled . ex servicemen and women . The issue is not whether you have enough money,or whether you have served your country . The issue is whether a property is considered by the landlord to be suitable for four pets…

Am I not the best person to consider if the are suitable once given all the relevant facts. My dogs are never allowed upstairs, taken for walks regularly, visit the vets regularly, washed regularly.
I took them for a walk about 2 hours ago and they have been asleep ever since, they are not puppies but considered elderly by most being 9 and 10.
I know you are trying to help and I do welcome you replies but being homeless and unable to afford the hotel after the weekend its making me stress more which is not helping with my PTSD. So I apologise if I sound harsh.

You are not harsh, but the plain fact iis that its the landlords property and he decides… no one else. We will go around in circles . Thats my last word on this subject

Stephen, I really hope you find somewhere. Is there someone who could look after your pets for a while?