Referee email help?

What email do I forward my work referee form, regarding proving how much I earn and how I’m going to continue working

Hi @Freddie5 -

I’ve not fully understood your question, but looking at your account I can see your reference was completed this morning. The application is now waiting on your co-tenant’s references to come back, you should be able to see this from your dashboard.

If that doesn’t answer your question, feel free to elaborate on how we can help.

Kind regards,
Daz.

Basically the other tennant works at sainsburys and her boss told her to fill in a form to request for the information you are requesting.

After she has completed the form what open rent email should she send it to. So her work infomation can be confirmed

Hope that makes more sense.

Hi @Freddie5 -

It looks like your co-tenants references are all complete now. But in any case, your co-tenant would have supplied their employer email address and number as part of the application, so there would be nothing else to do.

If Sainsbury’s request confirmation from your co-tenant, that would be separate, and once they have it they can fill out the form as per the email they’ll already have. Sainsbury’s have provided many references with us without a problem, and so I don’t envision it being a problem here. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Daz.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.