Section 21 abolished ment

Hi does anyone know how I can legally evict my tenants if I want to move in to my Bungalow because of my mobility gets worse, after the section 21 has been abolished?
Can I re do the contract to say that they can only have the property for 6 months at a time, so when I am ready to move in, I give them notice of 5 months say I will not be renewing the contract?

Its only a government proposal so far and a lot could change, but they are proposing to retain the option for the landlord to serve notice based on wishing to move into the property. I believe they are also proposing to dispense with the need for the landlord to have served prior notice about this option.

1 Like

Hi, many thanks for your help. I really appreciate it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.