Section 8 + PCOL - legal representative sought

I have a tenant found through Open rent. They are in arrears of 3 months now.
I have issued a Section 8 and the 14 days notice period is now up.
I intend to use the Possession claims online (PCOL) to get the rent arrears and ultimately have them evicted, hopefully.
However, I am not based in the UK currently so looking for a legal advisor to attend court on my behalf. Any suggestions of a solicitor/company that would pick up the case from now?