Anyone know a good company to use for serving section 8?

I used to have my properties managed by an agent.

I’m not using them any mnore as I can save money doing it myself! But looking for advice on good property law companies/resources if I need to handle an eviction myself…


You don’t need any lawyers unless the tenant fights the eviction. Just make sure you give the right notice (two weeks’ or two months’ dependingon the section 8 ‘ground’) and you will be fine

worth checking out legal 4 landlords, worked for me