Council deposit through open rent

I’m looking to rent through open rent, how do I go about the council paying the deposit?

Are they paying a deposit on behalf of a tenant they have introduced to you ?

"Your holding deposit needs to be paid by debit card.

When paying the final balance, you can pay either by UK debit card or else by bank transfer. We will send you the full details after contracts have been signed by everyone.

If you want to make partial payments, you can do so by bank transfer.

Please note that unfortunately deposit and rent payments cannot be paid by credit card due to bank restrictions on using credit to make these types of payment."

Reading the above, looks like the tenant will need to pay the 1 week holding deposit, and then the council could make a BACS payment.