Home Emergency Cover

I am looking to take out a stand alone home emergency policy. Can anyone recommend a provider they have had good experience with.


1 Like

No but if anyone responds count me into this query

1 Like

There’s a demand for something like this so perhaps openrent could partner with a nationwide company to provide such a service?

1 Like

Hi, Please advise if you find any Landlord coverage for central heating, electricity and pipes and drains?

I use Homeserve - They cover boiler service, gas safety checks, etc. But are quite costly. The renewal now is 89.68 per month. i am looking for a better option.