How can I run a report on enquiries received from Rightmove, Zoopla and other ads for my listing?

My listing went live on Rightmove and Zoopla via Open Rent on 25th May and I’ve had a grand total of 16 enquiries (none today at all!). Of the 16, two enquiries came from the same household (man and wife) and one enquiry had no name, no phone number, no email.

Although I can see that my listing shows up on Rightmove and Zoopla, it doesn’t actually prove that any enquiries are actually finding their way through the system, to me. Perhaps I’ve spent too many years in IT and seen too many strange little bugs, but the best way to properly identify whether there is a problem, is to TEST it.

So, I’ve started with ‘mystery shop’ testing. None have found their way through to my dashboard as yet. But before I suggest that a problem exists, I need to support my problem hypothesis, with supporting data.

I’d really like to be able to run a report from my dashboard to show the source of my enquiries. If that report shows zero from Rightmove and Zoopla, it tends to support my hypothesis. If my mystery shop data appears correctly, it tends to deny my hypothesis.

Has anyone here been able to run a report of enquiries from Rightmove and Zoopla?

What other tests would you suggest?

Thanks

Wouldnt want to. 16 enquiries is good. I put mine up recently and in 24 hours had 16 enquiries and started referencing on 1 of them. The only part I am interested in is the criteria ie pets smokers income etc which comes through with every enquiry on openrent. If the info I need isnt there then I would ignore it and concentrate on applicants who have done it properly. I have never had a problem with openrents info so never felt the need to waste my time analysing the source.