Insurance advice

I’d love to know what sort of insurance people recommend as landlords and which firms…
I’m a leaseholder in a block so I think building insurance is covered (I’ll check), but everything else… any advice?
I get lovely professional tenants but insurance always seems a bit disappointing… I don’t believe insurers really ever pay out and I’m wondering if just getting the minimum would be useful…
Thanks in advance for your help (here and on my other questions!)

1 Like

Where I have flats in blocks, the buildings insurance is already included and I have never bothered with any further insurance. This is because it already covers third party/public liability. It means I dont have legal or contents cover, but I live with that. For others this decision may be too risky.

Check out Alan Boswell, there a broker but I use them each year for both buildings and legal cover.

Thank you so much. I’ll look into it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.