Landlord Insurance

Hi All. I’m new to the forum and was looking for tips and advice on the best type of insurance cover and any recommendations on Landlord insurers please?

Just go to comparasion website. You can choose the level of covering. Usually buy both building insurance as well as content insurance. Just like how you buy your car insurance.

Hi, I and a few others I know have always used Simply Business to cover our properties. They have many cover options, I highly recommend them. I have landlord insurance, rent guarantee, legal cover through Simply Business.

Feel free to use my referral link which can be used multiple times if it is an option for you and you could get a £25 or £50 gift reward if take out a policy which can be Amazon Gift Card, Marks & Spencer or John Lewis…

Here is the link: Simply Business - business insurance made for you | public liability, professional indemnity, landlord insurance & more | Simply Business UK Landlord Insurances

I used Alan Boswell insurance brokers for their landlord insurance. Most competitive quote I got, Simply Business was significantly higher. I went for their full package, landlord buildings insurance, landlord home emergency cover, rent guarantee insurance (with legal expenses cover) and also excess protect. It’s a relatively small 2 bed semi and I pay £35 a month for 12 months by DD which includes all of that. The buildings insurance part was underwritten by Covea. They were the only provider I could find still doing rent protection insurance during Covid, when I took the policy out in Nov 2020. It’s worth you emailing/calling them they are very responsive and you tailor the policy how you want. Hope that helps.

link here
Landlord Insurance Hub | Alan Boswell Group

I found this company considerably more expensive than Axa to be honest - but thanks.

Try CIA experts in to let insurance 01788818781 good cover and very reasonable.

Seems to be a couple of posts about landlord insurance lately. We’ve partnered with a panel of insurers to try and provide landlords with the most competitive and comprehensive insurance product in the market:

I couldn’t see it mentioned, so wondering if anyone has any feedback on OpenRent’s Insurance offering? We’d be glad to pass that feedback onto our insurers, and as usual use the combined power of all OpenRent landlords to get everyone the best possible deal.

Any comments / thoughts let me know - even if it’s just to say you didn’t know OpenRent could provide insurance!