Property Viewings

We can’t see you but you don’t sound bothered so will take you at your word!
I now wait until empty too. There’s usually quite a few things that need doing as well as a deep clean.
Most tenants don’t like people poking around regardless of what their AST says which is unenforceable.

As regards lost rent through a tenant refusing viewings, the DPS said that because we couldn’t prove we could have arranged another let within that time we were entitled to nothing. Surprise!!

Thing is we had an offer of a company who wanted it to sublet to military personnel. They took care of all maintenance which would have been ideal for us but DPS said it was only an offer not a definite binding deal.

Why not look for a property yourselves and take control of the situation. If you have to leave before the contract is up they can hardly complain.

1 Like

Hi Christine2, we have been looking religiously on a daily basis with any spare time we have. We aren’t relying on anyone else apart from ourselves to find a new property, but as I said before, there is a lot of competition so it’s not easy.

Oh that’s a shame. Must be different where you live in Blackpool there are lots of properties to rent. Good luck in your search I hope you find something soon.

Try Openrent online for areas you want. I am a LL and prefer to meet tenants personally anyway.