Reference looks nothing like the sample!

I had a look at the sample reference on the OpenRent site before purchasing the comprehensive (3-5 working days) one. The resulting document has come back within a couple of hours which is great but slightly concerning as it was supposed to includ full employer and previous landlord references. I doubt they got them that quickly. And the document is a very short one from LetAlliance, nothing like the length or detail of the sample on the website here. Anybody with experience of going through the whole process able to tell me whether this is normal?!

Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks for your post.

I believe that your query was fully resolved by our team via email. If you have any further questions, please do feel free to contact us at https://www.openrent.co.uk/faq#i-have-more-questions :slight_smile:

It would be interesting to know HOW it was resolved - was the referencing adequate for the landlords needs and did it meet her view on how detailed a “comprehensive” reference should be?

Sorry for the Q but as a potential customer of OR, it is important to know if the service lives up to the hype / claims.