Right to rent Query

We have had an applicant to rent our property whose husband is working in Abroad for 8 months of the year. The applicant is wanting to put the tenancy in her name.
As we know the husband will at some point return, what would be the best way forward.

1 Like

Hi Rose, does this answer your question?

Let us know if not!