Sorting viewings

Hi all, newbie here
Is there an easy way to sort upcoming viewings?
I can see that I can filter by planned, but not a way to sort viewings.
So I had a guy contact me last week, who couldn’t view till the weekend, so I booked an appointment for him.
Now his enquiry is not on the front page so easy to miss, and even if I filter by planned, they’re out of order so I have to hunt through to find them.

Also, When arranging a new viewing, I want it adjacent to an existing viewing if possible to save me a journey. It would be super useful if a calendar/list of existing viewings came up when I’m prompted for the time of the new viewing appointment. It could also prevent me from double booking.

2 Likes

Hi @Jas,

Thanks for this feedback - it’s really interesting. Is there anything else that you find difficult to do using the enquiries page?

Can I also ask whether you’re using this on desktop/laptop, a phone or a tablet/iPad? Is it one or all of them? Is it easier to contact tenants and book viewings through one than the other?

Maurice

I use both Desktop and Phone

A few other niggles are:
Tenants that leave voicemail, but then don’t appear to ever read/respond to textual questions. So my auto response questions go ignored.

Sometimes tenants enquire without triggering my auto response questions, so I have to manually copy and paste these from another enquiry.

Sometimes tenants get sent the auto response questions twice, I think once when asking a question, and once when requesting a viewing, but can’t be sure about this.

Tenants that don’t enter a name, very hard to tell them apart. I did get prompted to enter a name for one tenant once, but no idea what triggered this.

One the whole it is good, but with a few tweaks could be so much better.

1 Like

Hi

I contacted Support this morning about exactly this. A calendar of what viewings were arranged.

It seems a very strange omission from the website. I was sure that I was missing something, and was surprised to find it didn’t exist.

Also when arranging a viewing, you should see which slots are filled so your new viewings don’t clash, and so you can place a new viewing next to an existing one. (My current flat is over half an hours travel time away from my home, so I would always want to group viewings together.)

It should also link to your phone calendar, to automatically create and update appointments for you there.

Just these few things would make the system much better to work with.

I’d like to be able to filter out all those enquiries with a viewing booked in. Currently I have 68 enquiries, with 11 viewings booked which are always first in the list. When I go to the list of enquries I want to go straight to those without bookings, so that I can deal with new information, or review the application. I’d als like to filter /sort between those enquiries where I’m waiting for information from the applicant, and those where the ball is in my court.

I suppose what I’d really like to be able to to is assign a label to each enquiry, e.g:

• Exclude enquiries where viewing has been booked
  • Waiting for info from applicant
  • Good prospect
  • Maybe
  • Probably not

Have I missed a trick?

use a piece of paper then you can alter it

Interesting topic as I’ve been wondering the same. A calendar would be brilliant.

One observation I’ve made about booking viewings… I’d like to be able to use the OR platform to book my viewings but WITHOUT my phone number being automatically submitted to the potential visitors. Unless I’m mistaken, it doesn’t seem like you can do this?

I don’t like the idea of random people having my number. I think phone numbers should be kept secret until the application gets to a more advanced stage. And even then, it should be optional if you want to give it to the applicant or not.

Because of this, I’m having to resort to arranging viewings via the chat only. It would be nice to have it all on the system properly in the dashboard area.

2 Likes