Applicants from Zoopla/Rightmove vs OpenRent

Dear All, I am new to OpenRent and I was a bit surprised that a high proportion (above 90%) of responses to my advert that went live a couple of days ago was from existing OpenRent members, rather than from people who came across our advert on Zoopla/Rightmove and then registered on OpenRent in order to arrange a viewing. Perhaps, this could be because of the fact that I selected the pre-screening feature of OpenRent and it makes phone inquires from Zoopla/Rightmove unnecessarily long/confusing? I wonder what is the impression of the experienced OpenRent landlords with regards to this proportion and aren’t we missing out on Zoopla/Rightmove applicants relative to high street agents? Thank you very much!

Funny you should comment on this just now. We’ve used OpenRent to access Zoopla/RightMove for years but just last week advertised a property solely on OpenRent and were inundated with applicants and should complete with a suitable one in the next day or two. From that experience, I wouldn’t bother with paying more to access other portals.