Future Viewing Requests

Hello Ladies & Gents

I’ve had a viewing request from some prospective tenants who aren’t moving to the UK until the end of the month.

If I pre-book this in now, will it take my listing to the bottom of the pile for other possible more immediate booking requests?

Many thanks for your help.

JT

Personally, I would want a bit more commitment from them, like a deposit for you to secure the property for them.
If you haven’t already done so you could provide a video viewing and a floorplan with dimensions to make it less of a risk for them. If not I would continue to market the property.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Many thanks for your reply Christopher and good luck. I’m reluctant to request a deposit before they’ve seen the property and we’ve all met because by doing so it triggers the “Rent Now” process and we’re all committed whether we like it or not.

The question is, if a book them in for an appointment, will others be able to book a viewing too or will I be shuffled to the bottom of the pack?

Jillie

Booking a viewing will not change your listing in any way. You can book numerous viewings.

The only thing you might be thinking of is the dreaded 100 limit. so if you get 100 enquiries and don’t respond to them quickly enough the ad will be suspended. So you just need to go through and action all of the enquiries, reject all the ones you aren’t interested in. Don’t leave them hanging. With these people you could just reject first and say get back in touch when they are in the UK.

Thanks Kari11, that’s good.

Jillie

Thanks Graham. I have replied to them all but haven’t actually “rejected” the one viewer I had who was looking for totally unfurnished. We just messaged each other after the viewing and I confirmed that whilst I could take out the smaller items, I’m going to keep it as furnished.

Jillie