Open Rent platform issue HELP!

Hi I am new to this I know but I have a tenant who has paid a deposit but it’s not showing up on my portal here and I can see I have had an email but its on my phone small screen so i am trying to see it on the portal… I have logged out and back in again and nothing again is this normal?

Hi @Mark95

We’re really pleased to see that you have now managed to accept your prospective tenant’s holding deposit and we hope that your new tenancy goes well.

If you have any further questions about any of our services then you can contact our customer support team directly through your account. Just click the blue “need help” button at the bottom of your screen.

Beth

Can you message me please as it’s NOT going well and I am banging my head against a brick wall… thank you…

Hi @Mark95

If you have any questions about our services please contact our customer support team by clicking here.

Our support team are on hand 09:00 - 18:00 and respond to all enquiries within one working day. They can be contacted by clicking the blue “need help” button at the bottom of any page on our website.