Recomendations to Openrent

Is there somewhere to give recommendations to open rent for improvements to the platform?

I’ve already compiled a small list!

Me too (16+ chars zzzzzzzz…)

1 Like

And me. I think the website functionality is good but the ease-of use is poor. The online help often doesn’t help - as shown by OpenRent’s own statistics and the Help Centre doesn’t appear to care. In fact, I do wonder if the Help Centre staff are incentivised by the quantity of emails they respond to rather than the quality of those responses - which in my experience is consistently very poor and sometimes actually wrong. Am I alone on this?

1 Like

I’ve emailed in a suggestion: That if you’re using Rent Now option, the tick boxes you will encounter when you sign the electronic contract should also be included in a pre-verification. If that had existed, I’d have been warned weeks ahead about the new mandatory EICR for example. And not had to rush an electrician out at one days notice!

As a landlord we knew months in advance about the mandatory electric check. It is our job to know and keep up with regs

1 Like

REMOVE the compulsory DSS-Accepted/DSS-Not- Accepted tag … this = entrapment for those placing an ad.
For those that wish to broadcast their view up-front, there is plenty of space in the accompanying ad-text.

1 Like