Rent arrears over two months

Hi, I was wondering if you could please advise me. I have a tenant in the property and she is receiving a universal credit benefit. I have issued her a eviction notice and she is in rent arrears for over three months. I rung universal credit and they told me to complete an online form so that the rent will come directly into my account. I have filled it twice and it keeps getting rejected saying that the person might not be entitled to receive benefit or the rent arrears might be one month etc.

I have rung and spoken to universal credit and and they said that they can’t help. I know for a fact that she receives universal credit because I used to get rent direct into my account from universal credit up until August this year. She stopped it only when I sent her an eviction notice. Is there any way I could request rent to me directly?