Toilet Seat Broken

Well that’s poo-pooed my theory.

3 Likes

I would usually replace as long as the tenants were not abusing the place.

Had a tenant who’s daughter managed to snap a key off in the lock and I paid for that because she’s a good tenant.

Got another tenant who slipped in the bath (cos baths are never slippery are they) and managed to pull the bath off the wall and crack the tiles! They were met confrontational in their message to me about it (telling me it was my fault because they’d told me the bath was slippery!). Again, accidents happen so I’m fixing that too. Although I am a bit annoyed because I had suggested that they should get a bath mat previously and they clearly hadn’t - with hindsight, I guess I should have just bought them a bath mat!

4 Likes

all water is slippery these tenants are idiots

4 Likes

Water under the bridge

3 Likes

We’re laughing as much as you, yes.

But we do think you’re all nuts. :heart:

4 Likes

“Bottom” of it , lol

2 Likes

Definitely time to pull the chain on this discussion.

2 Likes

Agreed, but, for the most part, they can’t and that is all there is to it.

1 Like

Do you work full time in addition to be a landlord?
I pleasantly remind my tenants of readily available body disposal methods, this tends to keeps them in line. :smile:

Can’t or cant be bothered?

Maybe can’t be arsed

1 Like

haha i missed the chance for that one!

Yes I did feel quite flushed about that!

2 Likes

I’ll just have to brush it off!

2 Likes

Now keep it clean lads

2 Likes

We’re getting bogged down with the details…

2 Likes

When I rented out the property I replaced the toilet seat with a brand new one and I didn’t go for a cheap one. It has been over two years and it has been fine. If they break it I would be happy to replace one. If they get one they will buy a cheap one which will probably last 6 months. I would advise to pay £30 and get a quality seat so that it last long. Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.