Toilet Seat Broken

pattern toilet seats are the best

3 Likes

Haha! The plain ones are such a bum deal

2 Likes

But no extra loo seat?

Can’t the tenant do it? it’s not complicated, there are even videos on You Tube to show how, see, I can’t handle people who cannot take responsibility for there own wear and tear

2 Likes

If I were a tenant and decided to go berserk one day and broke something I’d take responsibility and replace it myself.

3 Likes

Although as a landlord I would replace it too, as would want to keep property maintained to stop it going down the pan.
But would not agree it was my responsibility if broken in anger.

2 Likes

Although not all landlords are flushed to be able to take responsibility

1 Like

I knew these jokes would get worse !! Stop it I like it too much.

1 Like

Lol.:joy::joy: I’m on a ‘roll’!

2 Likes

I think this discussion is going down the pan :joy:

3 Likes

I always believe in fixing these problems at my earliest convenience

3 Likes

All these jokes are driving me potty

2 Likes

Please stop kicking up a stink! :pray:

3 Likes

wee all need to stop now before wee get told off

2 Likes

It’s driving me round the u-bend….

2 Likes

Butt wee are enjoying ourselves

2 Likes

Her tenant has left the place a right dump

2 Likes

I hope they are laughing as much as us at Open Rent They will think we are nuts

2 Likes

And not even tell the landlord for fear of ruining the relationship. Like for like, and hope the landlord didn’t notice on the next inspection.

A toilet seat is a fixture and fitting. How could you think otherwise. I’m a landlord and would not think twice about the door handle or the toilet seat. I even go round and change any light bulbs 3 or 4 times a year. Its not a huge expense but my tenants send me flowers and christmas and send me thank you letters. Give a little you get a lot back. I do all my own management and see my tenants as family and treat them as such. We have our own whatsapp group and they can text me anytime for repairs etc. Since I upped my game, things have gone well for me. I know not all tenants are good but you have a better relationship if you take it as a point of pride to keep their home tip top. Charge a good rent and give a good service. I always tell them our relationship is 2 way, I will look after you and I expect the same back.

2 Likes